Your Cart is Empty
Click here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
Allergy Friendly Recipes
It is possible to adapt most recipes using milk, egg, flour and butter alternatives. It sometimes takes a little trail and error to get them tasting as good, so here are some tried and tested recipes, and links to recipe websites (click on the images to the right of the page.)
This Weeks Recipe From Living With Cows Milk Protein Allergy
STARTERS, SOUPS & SAUCES
- Apricot Cous Cous (link to Dairy & Soya free recipes)
- Baked Meatballs with melted "cheese"
- Bolognaise for filling callaloni tubes, layering in lasagne sheets or serving with spagetti or pasta
- Chicken Casserole (link to Dairy & Soya free recipes)
- Chicken and Tarragon Pie
- Dairy Free Yorkshire Pudding
- Dairy & Gluten Free Yorkshire Pudding
- Dairy & Egg Free Yorkshire Pudding
- Dairy, Gluten & Egg Free Yorkshire Pudding
- Fish Pie
- Honey & Cardamom Chicken with Olives & Chickpeas (link to Dairy & Soya free recipes)
- Hunters Chicken
- Sausage Casserole
- Taglitelle ala creme with Chicken
- Tallulah's Sweety Chick - Chicken and Sweetcorn
- Apple Crumble
- Bread & Butter Pudding
- "Creamy" Chocolate Desert
- Coconut Milk "Ice-Cream"
- Dairy, Soya & Egg Free Pancakes
- Dairy, Soya, Egg Free Mini Pancakes - suitable for Baby Led Weaning!
- Free From Chocolate "Ice-Cream" Lollies
- Free From Strawberry & Banana "Ice-Cream" Lollies
- Mock Cream
- Mint Choc Chip "Ice-Cream"
- One Ingredient "Ice-Cream"
- Pepermint Slice
- Summer Pudding
- Rice Pudding
- Vanilla "Ice-Cream" (with the option to flavour)
BAKED, PASTRIES & CONFECTIONARY
- Banana Cake (link to Dairy & Soya free recipes)
- Brown Sugar Peach Muffins
- Carrot Cake
- Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Chocolate Cake
- Chocolate dipped Star Biscuits
- Chocolate Fudge (link to Dairy & Soya free recipes)
- Cinnamon Cookies with Espresso Icing
- Dairy Soya and Egg Free Muffins
- Donut Sticks (link to Dairy & Soya free recipes)
- Free From (everything!) Cake POPs
- Free From Jaffa Cake Cupcakes!
- Dairy, Soya, Gluten and Egg Free Cake
- Oat Fingers Banana and Apple & Cinnamon
- Peppermint Sweets (link to Dairy & Soya free recipes)
- Sponge Cake, Dairy, Soya and Egg Free.
- Rice Krispy Squares
- Rice Krispy cakes
- Dairy Free Chocolate and Hazelnut Spread ("Nutella")
- Dairy, Soy & Egg Free Pancakes
- Sausage Rolls (great for kids parties)
- Savoury Muffins
The recipes suitable from 6 months may also be suitable from earlier if you decide to undertake weaning before 6months.
- Carrot and Parsnip Puree 6months+
- Banana Puree 6months+
- Salmon, Brocoli and "Cheese Sauce" 6months+
- Lentils 6months+
- Veg Pasta 10months+
- Tallulah's Sweety Chick - Chicken and Sweetcorn 10months+
Baby Led Weaning:
** If you have a recipe you would like to share, please share it via Facebook or Twitter and we will publish it the next time the page is maintained **
Join Our CMPA Support Facebook group for idea's!
Dairy and Soya Free Recipes
Dairy & Soya Free Recipes is a website dedicated to Dairy & soya free family recipes, run by Sarah White who is mum to a son with milk and soya allergies. There is also a Facebook Group for support with a dairy/soya free diet.
We have linked some of Sarah's recipes directly. For more click on the image above!
Over 500 "free from" recipes – gluten, wheat, dairy, lactose, egg, nut and soya free..
From "free from" chefs, cookery writers, manufacturers and from our own files. All tested & coded for allergy.
The recipes published in this category are for your convenience when cooking for special dietary needs, and are also good enough to be eaten by anyone without food allergies as part of a normal diet.
A collection of vegan recipes. Soya can be replaced with other milk alternatives as can flour if required.
Find hundreds of vegan recipes for hearty mains, scrumptious vegan cakes, breads, starters and more. Delicious vegan recipes aiming to please vegans and non-vegans alike.
Lots of recipes and dairy free living advice to be found at Go Dairy Free!!